Who are you?
If you are here, you understand that in order to thrive during these uncertain times, you need to be ready to scale down and minimise losses, or scale up and capture growth opportunities. And you need to be equipped to flip that switch at a moment’s notice. The world has changed. Flexibility and adaptability aren’t just buzz words anymore, they are the new normal. You need an IT company that understands this. Absolute Cloud Solutions gets you.
The current times are forcing companies to learn how to function in a distributed environment. Businesses need to adopt a hybrid approach to their workforce. Absolute can equip your in-office and remote employees with vital tools, infrastructure and support for better collaboration, communication and management. We can actually make it better than before.
Can you relate to one or more of the following scenarios?
- You’re looking for an IT infrastructure that includes e-mail, file storage, document management, collaboration and communication tools, security, integrated line-of-business apps and telephony. All equally accessible to both in office and remote team members.
- Your current IT overheads are not flexible or financially sustainable.
- Your IT infrastructure is ill-equipped to support remote team members.
- Your business may need to quickly scale up or down in response to an uncertain market.
- You understand the value of Cloud computing and Cloud services.
Let us help you. Absolute Cloud Solutions is who you need to talk to.
Ready to make it happen?
The moment you could carry your computing power in your pocket, the physical office ceased to be the organising principle of business. The present circumstances simply force us to acknowledge and conform to this new reality.
It can be better than the old reality.
We need to be able to operate better than ever with a distributed work environment. The move to a hybrid in-office/remote team structure is essential. We need to ensure all these moving parts, no matter where they are based, work together properly and professionally.
Absolute is here to guide you in the right direction to take advantage of this new reality.
“The Cloud” is a blanket term for so many things. Hopefully the scenarios below can help clarify why leveraging this technology is vital to ensuring your team can work from anywhere like professionals.
- Your remote employees need access to your vital and often sensitive company data and applications. Having no control over their remote work environments is a disaster waiting to happen. With an integrated Cloud based work environment, you can allow any member of your team to work seamlessly from any location in a safe, company controlled environment. Comprehensive management tools give you a granular level of clarity for all your business processes and workflows allowing you to quickly identify and capitalise on points of growth opportunity or address any potential bottlenecks. In short, better productivity and fewer mistakes for both in-office and remote team members.
- Your Line of Business applications – the software that makes up the moving parts of your organisation’s day-to-day activities – are traditionally tied to your Local Area Network, limiting your reach to the walls of your office. By moving your Line of Business applications to the Cloud you can extend your reach to everyone with an internet connection. Having these applications integrated in a Cloud environment also allows for enhanced teamwork and communication. Imagine having multiple members of your team being able to work on the same document at the same time. Automatic version control means that any changes are easily attributed to individual team members. If anyone makes a major error, not only do you have accountability, but rolling back to the most recent correct version only takes a few clicks. No more copies of copies of vital documents being emailed back and forth only to be lost in some obscure desktop folder.
- Your unstructured data, the Gigabytes and perhaps even Terabytes of vital documents and other files you have collected over time can be moved into the Cloud, with benefits such as enhanced meta-data and search facilities allowing you and your team to find that needle in a haystack when you need it; and quickly, from any location.
- Moving over to a Cloud-based virtualized PABX system drastically reduces phone bills and allows you to have your office wherever you are, wherever you go. Meetings can be held anywhere. Calls can be transferred to anyone, regardless of where they are or what device they are using. Cloud based telephony solutions offer the ease of use of traditional hard-line phone solutions but with an immense improvement to functionality.
- Viruses and Security threats are now so sophisticated that anyone other than an IT security professional in a properly secured environment does not stand a chance against them, Absolute’s Cloud Solution employs military grade encryption and machine-learning to actively analyses threats and deal with them in real-time. There’s no safer place for your data than the Cloud.
Ready to make it happen?
What’s the deal?
It starts with a phone call.
At the very least, now is the time to talk.
Inform yourself of your options.
You need to take the correct strategic decision for your business.
We can help.
Our Managing Director, Serge Franco is always keen to discuss with you what your business needs to thrive during these difficult volatile economic times.
We have over 22 years of experience. Trust us, we’ve seen it, and solved it all before. It’s what we do.
Absolute is motivated to adapt your business processes, ensuring seamless operation and productivity from a distributed work environment. Whether your company wants to go all in with the Cloud, or integrate your existing physical business technologies into a hybrid Cloud Environment, Absolute will design and implement the solution most suited to your needs.
Our model is built on flexibility and scalability. This is why we base our pricing model on the number of “seats” your business requires support for, as well as which products or services each individual “seat” needs. Simply inform us of any changes, be it due to downsizing or expansion and we will immediately adjust in order to ensure that you only ever pay for exactly what you need. No hidden costs, no unpleasant surprises.
Absolute leverages the power of the Cloud to provide the following services:
- An information management platform for sharing, collaboration, workflow and project management.
- Online meetings, instant messaging, desktop sharing, shared whiteboards.
- Remote access to all your line-of-business apps as well as Microsoft Office applications.
- Visibility and consolidated clarity for all your separate, siloed company data and business processes, integrated into an intuitive dashboard of decision making information.
- A consolidated space for members of a team to store documents, set deadlines, share mail and collaborate on projects.
- A document management solution with syncing to all your devices.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage for all your company data.
- Complex workflows to track and manage business processes and projects.
- Advanced document management including version control, automated document alerts and the ability for multiple users to edit the same document simultaneously.
The secret to operating effectively with a distributed work environment is the ability to integrate all aspects of your business information and processes into a fully managed and controlled virtual work environment. This becomes the platform for collaboration, the source of information and communication that your employees can rely upon to get the job done, no matter where they are.
Connect with us today. Absolute can help get you there.
Ready to talk?
Ready to talk?
If all this sounds good so far, Connect with Us today. Absolute is here to listen.
Step 2: IT ASSESSMENT
We assess your situation with an in-depth audit of current IT environment and business pain points.
Step 3: FEEDBACK
We provide detailed feedback including next steps.
Step 4: PEACE OF MIND
Your questions have been answered and you know you’re in good hands going forward.