Who are you?
Are you looking to expand your business? Is your current IT infrastructure too expensive to maintain? OR do you simply understand the value of cloud computing and cloud services? We can help you.
Can you relate to one or more of the following scenarios?
- Your business has an aging IT infrastructure that needs replacing.
- Your IT infrastructure is expensive to maintain.
- Your business is in an upgrade cycle.
- You’re starting a new business and setting up an IT infrastructure including e-mail, file storage, security apps, line-of-business apps and telephony.
- You understand the value of cloud computing and cloud services.
- Your business is looking to expand its reach via the cloud.
Let us help you. Absolute Cloud Solutions is what you need.
Ready to make it happen?
It can be difficult getting good, clear answers to what is essentially a simple question: “My business is not in the cloud; should it be? could it be?”. Absolute has clarity for you in the form of simple solutions. Connect with us, let us simplify for you.
“The team were very professional and answered all our questions, they also responded to any queries and concerns very quickly. The Absolute team got the job done professionally and were proactive with communicating with us. There were no extra hidden costs and we paid what we were quoted. Overall the project was delivered successfully and we are very happy with the implementation. Thank you!” – Louise, GBS Bank
Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, Cloud Infrastructure, you hear it all the time. A blanket term for so many things, but you don’t know who or what to ask. It is difficult to get good clear answers to what is a simple question: “My business is not in the cloud; should it be? Could it be?”. We have clarity for you in the form of simple solutions which are more easily explained in the following scenarios you may relate to.
- Your locally hosted email server stops receiving or delivering emails when the power fails (think Eskom) or your internet drops. Everybody stops working; nobody receives mail. Allow us to move your mail to Microsoft Exchange Online, an always available email solution that reaches you wherever you are that’s not dependent on your local site. Even when your internet drops, smartphones and laptops can still receive email on secondary internet such as 3G or LTE. Everybody receives mail. Everybody continues working.
- Your Line of Business applications – the software that makes up the moving parts of your organisation’s day-to-day activities – are tied to your Local Area Network, limiting your reach to the boundary walls of your office. By moving your Line of Business applications to the cloud you can extend your reach to everyone with an internet connection.
- Your unstructured data, the Gigabytes and perhaps even Terabytes of documents, photos and other files you have collated over time can be moved into the cloud too, with benefits such as enhanced meta-data and search facilities allowing you to find that needle in a haystack when you need it; and quickly.
- You can ditch your hard-line telephone system. Moving over to a cloud-based virtualized PABX system lowers costs and using mobile applications allows you to have your office wherever you are, wherever you go. Meetings can be held anywhere, on any device, using Skype for Business.
- Security threats such as DDOS (Distributed-Denial-of-Service) attacks and ransomware (Viruses that scramble or lock your computer forcing you to pay to restore service) are now so sophisticated that anyone other than an IT security professional in a properly secured environment does not stand a chance against them. Microsoft Azure Cloud (used by us) employs machine-learning (a form of AI) that actively analyses threats and deals with them in real-time. Human beings cannot keep up with these threats any more, a machine is required to defeat malicious code.
- In terms of convenience and added security when moving to the cloud, SSO (Single Sign-On) can be set up. This allows for secure
- access to all of your software, infrastructure and third party tools via a convenient single login. No need to worry about all those passwords that are so easy to forget.
Ready to make it happen?
What’s the deal?
Absolute Cloud Solutions specialises is Office 365 migrations from multiple platforms and has experience in making on premise and small business servers obsolete with true cloud hosting and all the benefits that come with it. Trust us.
We are motivated to source you the best possible IT solution to improve and enhance your business processes. Office 365, SharePoint Online and Microsoft Azure are just some of the many tools available within the Cloud offering.
We specialise in Office 365 migrations from multiple platforms for example Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, Google Apps, Zimbra, POP accounts and many other legacy platforms.
We have experience in making on premise and small business servers obsolete with true Cloud hosting and all the benefits that come with it and can provide value-ads such as Journaling and Archiving into the migration architecture.
Office 365 makes use of a subscription-based pricing model with flexible licensing options so you’re able to choose which products and services best fit your business needs.
Office 365 leverages the power of the Cloud to provide the following services:
- Exchange Online – Enterprise-grade email, calendar, contacts and tasks.
- Office Web Apps – Cloud Versions of the Office applications delivered through a web browser.
- SharePoint Online – An information management platform for sharing, collaboration, workflow and project management.
- Skype for Business – Online meetings, instant messaging, desktop sharing, shared whiteboards.
- OneDrive for Business – Providing unlimited personal cloud storage.
- Power BI – Cloud-based self-service Business Intelligence for turning your data into good information.
With the release of SharePoint Online and Office 365, Microsoft’s solutions for hosted SharePoint, businesses of any size are able to benefit from the numerous features offered. We can assist your business through offering our expertise in a product that adds:
- A consolidated space for members of a team to store documents, set deadlines, share mail, take surveys.
- A document repository with syncing to your devices.
- Complex workflows to track business processes and projects.
- Advanced document management including version control and automated document alerts.
- The ability for multiple users to edit the same document simultaneously.
- Forms embedded within a site to capture data.
- Sites to share or display data such as excel spreadsheets, charts and reports.
- A public website at no extra cost.
SharePoint’s true power lies in its ability to integrate all aspects of your business information and processes. It becomes the source of information that employees rely upon to get the job done, no matter where they are. This is achieved in a manner which satisfies security, structure and compliance.
Ready to make it happen?
Ready to make it happen?
Ready to make Absolute Cloud Solutions a reality? Connect with us today so that we can put you in the cloud. Let us help you.
Step 2: IT ASSESSMENT
We assess your situation with an in-depth audit of current IT environment and business pain points.
Step 3: FEEDBACK
We provide detailed feedback including next steps.
Step 4: PEACE OF MIND
Your questions have been answered and you know you’re in good hands going forward.